Engels Nederlands Spaans Duits Russisch Chinees

EUR1 certificate

EUR1 certificate

An EUR1 certificate is only used for goods of preferential origin. To get a discount or exemption on import duties on import from a contract country, ask your supplier to add an EUR1 certificate to the shipment. If you are going to export to a contract country, you apply for an EUR1 certificate.

The Chamber of Commerce checks whether the goods to be exported by you are of preferential origin. If so, then the Chamber of Commerce will provide the customs copy of a finding and the Dutch Customs must then legalize the original certificate. Legalization can only be done by Customs if you have also made an export declaration (yourself or via the professionals of Berbo Customs Services).

Berbo Customs Services can prepare an EUR1 certificate for you. We send the applications for EUR1 and legalizations fully digitally and automatically to the Chamber of Commerce.

How easy can it be?

What kind of information do we need from you?

1: Commercial Invoice
2: Supplier Declaration
3: Photograph of the nameplate (in a scenario of machines and equipment)
4: Copy of license plate (this only applies to vehicles)
5: Authorization / Power of Attorney Chamber of Commerce
6: Customs export document (EX-A); off-course we can issue this document on your behalf...

Reliable trading partner for customs formalities

For every customer, regardless of size, we offer the most efficient solution. An advantage of this outsourcing is that you have the knowledge of certified customs declarants who can provide you with full advice and answers to all your customs issues. Berbo Customs Services, established in 1991, has been AEO certified (Authorized Economic Operator), which means that we are a reliable trading partner for customs formalities.